Friday 6 April 2007

Tropical Vacation Window




This is my next large project and now that I've got to the top of the design and done the top edge of it I'm steaming along because there's a lot less counting to do. I'm hoping to get to the tops of both shutters tonight with an hour or two in front of TV. I'm loving the Q-Snaps with it but could use the extension bars as I like to stitch the long rows right across when I can. I guess it might be better with the stretcher bars but I find it hard to hold onto for an extended amount of time. I don't always leave the back stitching till last but I'm going to with this one as I don't think the Q-Snaps are too good being put on back stitching more than once. I've included pictures of the kit label and my progress to date. I started it on March 17. My photography tonight wasn;t the best bu I promise I'll do better next time.

I'll post with my progress on the Christmas Ornament in the next few days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great progress Tess :) I do hoep all this stitching is helping you feel better :)

Kimmie said...

I LOVE that!!!!! I might have to put it on my list of designs to try.....after I survive Cottage Garden Fairy. LOL

Anonymous said...

Sigh! Reminds me of a view in the Whitsundays! And that brings back lots of happy memories! Can't wait to see the finished product!

F

Nicole & Phil said...

your stitching is looking terrific! I love the Noah's ark design, and I look forward to seeing the Vacation window and Santa finished soon!
cheers
Nicole, Berlin, Germany