Monday 28 July 2008

My first Crazy Exchange


This couldn't have come at a better time! I'm contemplating pulling the knitting apart and starting over or shelving it until Saturday and today after a very busy weekend I woke up at 4:00am with a terrible migraine and I've been feeling seedy all day. I dragged myself out of bed to collect the boys from school and only checked the letterbox as an afterthought. I was delighted to find this parcel from Carol in New Hampshire USA (I hope that's what the NH stands for!) I have some cute pink fabric which I can use for finishing, a pair of scissors and beautiful stiched fob. I've never made a fob or owned one so this is another first.

4 comments:

Iris said...

you recieved a great exchange !

Carol said...

Hi Tess - Yes, NH stands for New Hampshire ;-) I am glad your gifts arrived safely and brightened your day just a little. Welcome to Crazy Exchange!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a beautiful piece to receve from Carol!

Sorry to hear about the migraine. I get them too and it really can ruin your day!

mrsfroggie1970 said...

We looked you up on Google Maps Carol because Eric (aged 7 1/2) couldn't understand where the parcel came from. We're thinking that Auburn is a very small place near a big lake. Then we went to look at our house and it had been updated because now we can see our trampoline in the back yard! Very exciting!