Thursday 29 March 2007

I have been stitching

But I'm back in hospital again having been ordered back to Emergency on Monday night with a suspected blood clot on the lung. It turned out that I "only" have pleurisy but that has proved to be serious enough. Anything that compromises your breathing is very inconvenient! I've been kept in hospital on IV antibiotics and bed rest but I've got the go-ahead to go home tomorrow.
I've been working on a Christmas ornament on plastic canvas which has been great because it's easy to hang on to in bed.
Judging by this afternoon's effort - when I was exhausted and having lots of pain after a trip to the hospital coffee shop I won't be doing too much when I get home anyway so I might get to finish the thing!

1 comment:

BeckySC said...

I am sorry to hear you are hospitalized. I hope you will be better soon!
Take care of yourself!