Saturday 31 March 2007

While I've been out of action

While I've been out of action with recovery from gall bladder surgery and then even more out of action this week - back in hospital with pleurisy, I've been able to start and make a fair bit of progress on this Christmas Boot ornament on plastic canvas for my nephew Royce. It was a nice little project that fitted ina small plastic bag and I find I can go really quickly on the plastic canvas as it is so easy to hold. There isn't too much actual counting involved so while I was under the influence of a few different drugs I could still manage to work on it.
With my enforced period of rest over the next few weeks I reckon I stand a Pretty good chance of getting the thing finished.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

BeckySC said...

It's looking great!
I hope you are recovering quickly.
((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Hi Tess - visted from the Xsers group ;) Jope you continue to feel better after your surgery - I've had the same op!