Saturday 17 March 2007

Up My Sleeve


There is undoubtedly some cross stitch jargon out there for Projects that haven't been started yet but when I was labelling my photos before I just put "UMS" for projects that I still have "Up My Sleeve". I have previously stuck to some very strict rules about never starting a project while another is in progress but I'm seriously considering starting one of these smaller projects so that I can take it with me for "waiting" type situations. I often find myself in a doctor's waiting room wishing I had something craftly with me instead of flicking through magazines with the same stories about the same celebrities. In fact I've found myself in doctor's waiting rooms far too often lately so it would be great for it to become a more productive time.
These are a couple of Christmas ornaments that I think I'll do for my niece and nephew. I did a similar one for SIL a couple of years ago and it was very well received. These would be good for taking on the road I think.

No comments: