Saturday 17 March 2007

Noah's Ark - Progress - As of March 17




I've put in two pictures here - one showing my work held by the Q-Snaps and another of the whole piece so far. The oatmeal aida was tricky to locate but then a craft shop at Indooroopilly ordered in the exact fabric I wanted and then sold me a piece in exactly the dimensions I needed even though I was very happy to pay for a metre of the stuff. With the "natural" colours it looks really good I think and I'm looking forward to eventually getting it into a frame although I've got no idea what colour mat I'd put with it (suggestions welcome!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd go for either an elephant grey, or else the blue of the water. Or else go into a framers and see all the boards with it!


F

BeckySC said...

Gorgeous progeress!!! I love it! I collect Noah's Ark pieces and charts. I have this one in my stash. I have stitched only 2 large ones...I really should pull out another large one to stitch:)
I am really loving your your progress :)

It's very nice to meet you :) Thanks for visiting my blog-I have added you to my Google Reader :)